Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: The Pashmina Store 100% Cashmere Baby Blanket You On Here » , » Review: The Pashmina Store 100% Cashmere Baby Blanket

My goodness. Being a girl who looks longingly at luxury products, yet many times doesn't have that extra cash to buy them, I was excited to be approached to recieve a 100% cashmere baby blanket from The Pashmina Store to review for you. I can tell you I have never owned anything cashmere before, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

I received this beautiful blue colored blanket (seen pictured) that is 36" x 36" with satin borders. When I pulled the blanket out of its packaging I was amazed at how absolutely soft it was. If I recall correctly I said, "Wow, this is amazing," as my 3 boys looked on. They asked if they could touch the blanket and my oldest, who is 8, said, "Mom, Brody is going to have the nicest blanket for just being a baby!" So I am not alone for being in awe of this baby blanket. Goodbye thin cotton blankets from Target!

Since it is so luxuriously soft, I have decided this will be the blanket my baby gets to use for sleeping (and cuddling and snuggling...) I'm sure he will sleep much better with something so soft keeping him warm and comfortable.

The Pashmina Store has instructions that this blanket is dry clean only, however I was told that it can also be washed by hand or in the machine on the gentle cycle. (Do not put it in the dryer though!)

Once my son is born (any day now) I'll be sure to post a picture of him all wrapped up in it.

The Pashmina Store also sells scarves, shawls and wraps in cashmere and silk blends.

Where to get it: www.thepashminastore.com

you on Review: The Pashmina Store 100% Cashmere Baby Blanket http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/05/review-pashmina-store-100-cashmere-baby_6775.html
related postReview: The Pashmina Store 100% Cashmere Baby Blanket for you .

Blog Archive

Followers