Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Zerran All Natural Hair Care You On Here » » Review: Zerran All Natural Hair Care

My hair is really finicky. If I put too much moisture into it, it gets oily, if I use regular shampoo, it dries out. Many times I have to change up which styling products I use each day, otherwise my scalp dries out and flakes. Oh, and let's not forget that I color my hair to cover that hideous gray that reminds me I will be 33 this summer.

So when I was given the chance to try Zerran's Oily Hair Dandruff Shampoo and Sulfate-free Conditioner, I decided to give it a shot. I was assured that it wouldn't strip my hair of the color I had just put in using Robert Craig's hair color and that Zerran's products would resolve my hair care issues.

What they say about the Oily Hair Dandruff Shampoo:

Helps to reduce oiliness, flakiness and itching associated with oily hair dandruff. Coffee and tea tree extracts help fight free radicals and other natural essences sooth the scalp. The sulfate-free and paraben-free formula is scented by natural tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil (no artificial fragrances added).

What they say about the Sulfate-free Conditioner:

The new Oily Hair Dandruff Shampoo works beautifully with Zerran's Sulfate-Free Conditioner, which conditions the hair naturally (gentle 100% vegan formula), and does not include the harmful ammonium lauryl sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate found in most hair care products. (Leave in or rinse; color & perm safe, antioxidant formula, fragrance free.) For normal hair, Zerran's Sulfate Free Shampoo cleans gently and thoroughly, with all natural ingredients. The natural oils of tangerine, rosemary, orange and ylang ylang provide a healthy, natural scent rather than artificial fragrances.

What I thought:

The Shampoo had a semi-thick green silt clay-like consistency to it and the Conditioner was a bit thinner, white and silky feeling. The Shampoo had a nice eucalyptus fragrance and the Conditioner had this fruity-herbal fragrance going on (even though the bottle says fragrance free). I loved both. Within a week I noticed that my dry scalp resolved itself and my hair had a fabulous shine to it. It seemed to balance it out perfectly; my hair wasn't too dry, but it also wasn't oily in the least. My hair color remained intact and didn't fade at all. I've been using both products consistently for several weeks now and I really love the change it has made in my hair.

Zerran has a variety of Shampoos, Conditioners, Styling Enhancers and Bath & Body products. You can visit their website www.zerran.com where you can learn more about how to order from them.


Tags: ,

you on Review: Zerran All Natural Hair Care http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/05/review-zerran-all-natural-hair-care_12.html
related postReview: Zerran All Natural Hair Care for you .

Blog Archive

Followers