Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Supermoist Body Moisturizer by Skin Doctors You On Here » , » Review: Supermoist Body Moisturizer by Skin Doctors

Sometimes there are beauty products that make claims that are too good to be true, making it difficult for anyone to discern which beauty products really live up to their claims. This is why I always want to try products for a good duration of time before I write my reviews. Supermoist Body Moisturizer, a new product from Skin Doctors, definitely lives up to its promises.

While the website says that Supermoist provides moisture levels up to 450% in 30 minutes, I wasn't exactly sure how to measure that. I can tell you that my skin felt so soft within minutes of applying this product. At first I wondered if it was a tinted moisturizer, as it has some beige tint to it. However, this "tint" is more of a skin illuminator and doesn't make you appear to be wearing any sort of bronzer or self tanner.

Supermoist contains sunscreen, which is always a bonus to protect your skin from the damage of the sun. It also contains antioxidants to combat free radicals. Supermoist contains two ingredients that are plant based from African origins. Resurrection Plant - found in the desert of South Africa, uses a miraculous system which allows it to avoid death in environments where prolonged periods of drought are followed by sudden and intense rain. This plant is extremely rich in antioxidants and is especially helpful in rectifying oxidative changes caused by UV. The second plant is Tamarind - is native to tropical Africa and is a popular addition to many foods and beverages. It contains oligosaccharides which are potent immune stimulators and effective moisturizers.

I've used Supermoist exclusively as my body moisturizer for several weeks and have noticed how absolutely soft and supple my skin has become. It is such a fabulous product, I've been recommending it to all of my friends and family.

Supermoist Body Moisturizer is available on the Skin Doctors website and at Ulta.

Tags: , ,

you on Review: Supermoist Body Moisturizer by Skin Doctors http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/05/review-supermoist-body-moisturizer-by_2539.html
related postReview: Supermoist Body Moisturizer by Skin Doctors for you .

Blog Archive

Followers