Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Emerita Day Face Cream SPF15 You On Here » , » Review: Emerita Day Face Cream SPF15

(Review done by Paula--aka my mom)

Emerita is a company that creates natural wellness products for women who are perimenopausal and menopausal. My mother meets that criteria and thanks to The Winning Pitch, she was able to receive Emerita's Day Face Cream SPF15 to review:

Emerita's Day Face Cream
is fragrance free; I liked that it didn't compete with the other fragrances that I wear. It is very thick and creamy, I thought it would go on heavy, but it absorbed rapidly. I noticed right away how soft and smooth it made my face feel.

After two weeks of using it I was asked if I did something different to my skin. I was surprised that there was already such a difference in my skin that someone noticed. It also has a SPF of 15, so combined with my makeup (I use Bare Escentuals) I got additional protection from the sun for my face.

It really helped with the dry skin areas around my nose; I don't have any peeling or flaking since using it. I really liked this product a lot and would definitely recommend it for women 40+.

Compare prices on Emerita skincare products.


Tags: , ,

you on Review: Emerita Day Face Cream SPF15 http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/07/review-emerita-day-face-cream-spf15_29.html
related postReview: Emerita Day Face Cream SPF15 for you .

Blog Archive

Followers