Amazing Pictures Photos

Where Can I Get Boots No7 Restore & Renew? You On Here » » Where Can I Get Boots No7 Restore & Renew?

That seems to be the number 1 question I have been asked lately. If you live in New York City--then you are in luck:

On ONE day only, July 18th at 8:00am, the CVS/pharmacy at 630 Lexington Avenue (at 53rd Street) in New York City will be selling Boots No7 Restore & Renew at the retail price of $21.99 with a limit of two per customer. There are limited quantities, so you will want to make sure you get there early!

I'm sure there will be a very long line...maybe crazy beauty addicts camping out the night before?

If you aren't lucky enough to live in NYC, but happen to be a mom...well then why don't you enter my Mom: Get Glamorous Contest that is going on right now? Boots No7 Restore & Renew is one of the prizes. Many fabulous (and beauty product deprived moms) have already entered--why not you?

Tags: ,

you on Where Can I Get Boots No7 Restore & Renew? http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/07/where-can-i-get-boots-no7-restore-renew.html
related postWhere Can I Get Boots No7 Restore & Renew? for you .

Blog Archive

Followers