Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Lumedia Facial Brightener You On Here » , » Review: Lumedia Facial Brightener

The term "facial brightener" means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Facial Brighteners to me mean that they give your skin that "natural glow" look. I found that to be true of Lumedia, a 100% hydroquinone-free facial Brightener.

When I normally do a review, I don't typically look at what other reviews have said, however, I saw that on Amazon reviews were both positive and negative. Either customers saw a difference right away or not at all. Personally, I saw a difference right away. The only way I can describe the way my skin looked is to say I had a "pregnancy glow." If you are a mom or have known someone who has been pregnant, then you know the look I am talking about. You just simply shine and look to have healthy glowing skin.

Another complaint by an Amazon reviewer was the the product was yellow and smelled horrible. I'm going to guess that she had a bad batch. Lumedia is a white lotion and I think that the smell is very pretty like a perfume. Actually, the fragrance is something I noticed right away and thought that if it didn't work, I would simply wear it for the scent.

Lumedia is not a moisturizer, so you apply it to cleansed skin and after absorption you then apply your usual moisturizer. Its a very thin lotion and lightweight, so the addition of moisturizer won't make your skin feel heavy.

It is a bit pricey at $90 for 3oz., however you only need a minimal amount per application, making it last a long time.

Have you used this product? Did it work for you?

Find other products by Bremmenn Research Labs.


Tags: , ,

you on Review: Lumedia Facial Brightener http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/07/review-lumedia-facial-brightener_20.html
related postReview: Lumedia Facial Brightener for you .

Blog Archive

Followers