Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Plantogen Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer You On Here » , » Review: Plantogen Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer

I loved Plantogen's Sole Scrub and Sole Repair, so when I was approached to also give their Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer a try, I said yes without hesitation.

I received their Purifying Cream Cleanser For Normal and Dry Skin, Toner for Normal & Dry Skin, and Hydrating Moisturizer for Normal & Dry Skin. Although my skin is oily/combination, these products weren't so overly moisturizing to my skin as to over do it.

The Purifying Cream Cleanser is a thick, creamy and even "globby" looking cleanser when you squeeze it from the tube. Yet as soon as I put my hands to my face, it immediately smoothed out and created a nice lather. It contains natural Manuka Honey, Chamomile extract and Vitamin E.It really gave your skin that great "clean" feeling.

The toner is very generous in its amount. It looks small on the website, but believe me it is a good size toner (6.8oz). The toner is alcohol free with chamomile and extracts of aloe vera. Your skin will feel refreshed after using it.

The Hydrating Moisturizer is pale yellow in color and appears to be thick. However, it smoothes over the skin nicely and doesn't feel too heavy, especially for my combination skin. If you have combination skin, this actually makes a very good night cream. "Contains natural Manuka Honey, Green Tea, Chamomile extracts and Vitamin E and Vitamin C, Wheat Germ Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil and Lecithin to help diminish fine lines, and reduce the signs of premature aging while relieving dryness." It's a very good moisturizer and my skin looked great from using it.

Have you used this line from Plantogen? What did you think of it?

Find more products from Plantogen.


Tags: , ,

you on Review: Plantogen Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/07/review-plantogen-cleanser-toner_3106.html
related postReview: Plantogen Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer for you .

Blog Archive

Followers