Amazing Pictures Photos

Behnaz Sarafpour F/W '11 You On Here » , , » Behnaz Sarafpour F/W '11

Bahnaz Sarafpour was the first designer to represent the US in Target's Go Internal design campaign - I just learned that right now! The designer used Constantin Brancusi's sculptures as inspiration for her fall collection, which was a very neutral black, ivory and grey.The collection was very tailored and featured leather and speckled black and white knit. Most of the pants were slender, and there were some fur accents.The details were certainly the highlight of the presentation! I've just learned that what I thought was lace trim at the bottom of a trumpet skirt and dress was actually woven, rubberized string!! And the matchstick guipure (guipire: a heavy large-patterned decorative lace) detailing on the cocktail frock and long gown are beyond dying for, I think I've been resurrected and died again!Here are all my shots!

you on Behnaz Sarafpour F/W '11 http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/02/behnaz-sarafpour-fw_18.html
related postBehnaz Sarafpour F/W '11 for you .

Blog Archive

Followers