Amazing Pictures Photos

Jessica Alba is Expecting Baby #2! You On Here » , » Jessica Alba is Expecting Baby #2!


Jessica Alba announced on her Facebook page that she and her husband Cash Warren are expecting their 2nd child together:


It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news & Honor is going to be a Big Sister! Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day! Jess

Congrats!

you on Jessica Alba is Expecting Baby #2! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/02/jessica-alba-is-expecting-baby-2_16.html
related postJessica Alba is Expecting Baby #2! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers