Amazing Pictures Photos

Tory Burch F/W '11 You On Here » , , » Tory Burch F/W '11

Tory Burch was a slightly surreal experience - there were no chairs set up so it was funny seeing editors and socialites sit on the floor for the show! Luckily the floor was naturally bleacher/step-like so at least everyone could see. The designer summed up her Fall collection as "English country dressing translated through American sportswear." We certainly saw that in her multiple incarnations of tweed: patchworked, frayed, polished, sequins and more!Somehow all that tweed translated into a 70s, boho-esque vibe that fits right into 2011 trends, mixed with ethnic scarf prints, bow neck blouses and chunky heeled loafers. Colors included wine red, orange and dark green.
I saw many palazzo pants, which are loose, very wide leg trousers, something I saw at actually quite a few shows. For the petite I would recommend sticking with flares and skinnies, but it's a great look for the tall, slender women out there :P
Best of all I actually met Kayne West! I wish I had had the guts to ask fora picture together since apparently he was super friendly to fans, but at least I got a shot or two of him. Second best of all was Tory Burch herself live tweeting from the show - my two loves, fashion and social media, together!

Due to the lack of seating and everyone being confused my half of pictures aren't that great, but then the show/presentation ran a second time so later on there are better pictures of the first looks.

you on Tory Burch F/W '11 http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/02/tory-burch-fw_17.html
related postTory Burch F/W '11 for you .

Blog Archive

Followers