Amazing Pictures Photos

Nicole Miller F/W '11 You On Here » , , » Nicole Miller F/W '11

Nicole Miller was crazy times, very crowded! I got some shots of Gabrielle Union (in the background while someone else is being interviewed) and Glenda Bailey, also a girl in a fabulush pilgrim-style hat! You know how I love hats! Wait is that Yuli in the background of the hat picture, I can't believe I didn't see her to say hi!!The collection was an interesting mix of futuristic style and shapes and 70s colors, particularly the orangey red I saw everywhere! Definitely look for vermillion or persimmon for fall. Other colors included a cerulean blue, and the neutral grays and black that are practically a requirement for fall. I like the geometric pattern of this sequin embellished tank, but I totally died all over the slouchy, paper bag waist trousers!!
There were quite a few touches of leather, certainly pants, coats and shorts, but also some leather-sleeved items I am now coveting! She also used Persian lamb, like this vest above -quite stunning , I adore the high, funnel collar!
I was also very into her asymetreical necklines, particularly the ones with cut out shoulders - very chic! Look at all my pictures and watch the final model walk video here:

you on Nicole Miller F/W '11 http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/02/nicole-miller-fw.html
related postNicole Miller F/W '11 for you .

Blog Archive

Followers