Amazing Pictures Photos

Kaelen F/W '11 You On Here » , , » Kaelen F/W '11

I was so happy to discover up and coming designer Kaelen last season and was thrilled to be able to attend her second presentation! Inspired by photographer Sam Haskins’ book "Cowboy Kate," I died over the mechanical bull! Alas, no models rode it, that would have been a sight!Colors included mustard, teal, red and moss green. I loved the accordion pleats, which always provide killer swoosh when model walking down the street (you know you do it too!).
"The inspiration came from a western, Victorian realm, the feel of wood-walled saloons. I wanted it to feel like pieces had been passed down through generations of a family, re-worked and made modern," said Kaelen Farncombe.
I was very fond of the slouchy knits for every day, but I wish there was a good reason for me to wear some of the silk painterly print dresses! Here are all my shots:

you on Kaelen F/W '11 http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/02/kaelen-fw_17.html
related postKaelen F/W '11 for you .

Blog Archive

Followers