Amazing Pictures Photos

Body Spray You On Here » Body Spray

I love a good body spray. Not only because of the fragrance being lighter (and more tolerant for my husband's allergies) than perfume, but also because of it's moisturizing properties. There are days when I just don't have the time to slap on the lotion, and a few quick sprays does the trick. Sometimes, as a mom, you just need to have a "short cut" day.

Jordan Essentials has several Body Sprays that are moisturizing:

Moxie Line & Life Song Aromatherapy Line.
These lines contain glycerin and essential oils. The fragrance and color come soley from the oils of the essential oils used.

Sassy Body Spray; Moxie Line 7oz. $12.50
The fragrance: M Power Mint with Ginger infused with Citrus.
I have to say this is a very versatile scent. One minute it smells of peppermint, on other days I smell an earthy Ginger and at other times I smell a lemony fragrance. It is all dependent on your body chemistry. When this line and fragrance first came out, I turned my nose up at the thought of this combination. I wasn't sure that it was going to smell so good. My mind completely changed when I went to the Moxie Tour in Maryland and got to try everything first hand. This entire line has taken up residence in my bathroom.

Relax & Refresh; Life Song Aromatherapy Line 7oz $12.50
The fragrance: Relax is Lavender, Balsam and Ylang ylang.
Refresh is Orange, lemon and lime.
My favorite in this group is the Refresh; it is very invigorating, especially when you really need to wake your body up in the morning. My die hard Lavender customers love the earthy woodsy smell of the Relax fragrance.

Original Body & Linen Spritzer line
9oz. $10.50

This line is the most versatile in terms of scents and is glycerin based. This line also can be dually used on your body and also to spray on upholstry, curtains, towels or in your car for the little spritz of scent. The scents in this line are: Pearberry, CSpa, Vine Ripened Honeysuckle, Sugar Sweet Pea, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Lavender & Eucalyptus, Grapefruit & Lime, Kiwi Cooler, Peach Mango, Costal Blue and Mountain Fresh.

Where to get it: www.BigLakeSpa.com

Tags: , ,

you on Body Spray http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/09/body-spray_9674.html
related postBody Spray for you .

Blog Archive

Followers