Amazing Pictures Photos

Shop for a Cure Fall 2006 You On Here » Shop for a Cure Fall 2006

It's that time again when I organize another Shop for a Cure here in Northeast PA. It'll be taking place on Saturday November 11th from 10am-3pm at the Hamlin Bingo Hall on Rte 590 in Hamlin PA.

I realize November is months away, but I am looking for sponsors for this event to assist in the purchase of signs, radio and print ads. Also, if your business is geared towards direct sales rep.'s and crafters, I am also looking for sponsor's for a program I have put into place to motivate my vendors to get out there and promote this event, after all, it benefits The American Cancer Society here in Wayne County PA and I want to raise as much money as I can. I have many reasons why I organize this event:

People who have touched my life that have battled or passed away from cancer:
My great grandfather (lung cancer)
My great grandmother (stomach cancer)
My aunt Patty(Melanoma)
My aunt Gert (Lukemia)
My grandfather (survivor--skin cancer)
My uncle Ray (survivor--skin cancer)
My friend Maureen (Sarcoma)
My friend Susie (survivor--skin cancer)
My friend Kate (survivor--breast cancer)
Lori's husband (Lukemia)
Stacy's mom (breast cancer)
George's cousin age 7 (currently battling non-hodgkins lymphoma)

From my husband's side:
His sister Grace (passed away at age 18 from Liver Cancer)
His mother (survivor--several types of cancers over the years)
His maternal grandmother (breast cancer)
His maternal grandfather (lung cancer)
His aunt Patti (survivor--breast cancer)
His aunt (cervical cancer)

My contact info can be found in my "Who is LotionBarBunny" page if you are interested in sponsorship.

Tags: , ,

you on Shop for a Cure Fall 2006 http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/09/shop-for-cure-fall-2006_5118.html
related postShop for a Cure Fall 2006 for you .

Blog Archive

Followers