Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Joico K-PAK Smoothing Balm You On Here » Review: Joico K-PAK Smoothing Balm

For my birthday, Elke bestowed upon me many beauty products. One such product was Joico's Smoothing Balm. I was so excited to try this product since I had recently run out of my Ion Silk and the frizz my hair was experiencing was out of control.

Joico's Smoothing Balm is a hair product that is meant for straightening and protecting your hair, while being humidity-resistant. It is heat activated and comes in a 200ml bottle.

It has a yummy light guava (yet coconut) scent and a creamy texture that looks thick, but as you rub it in your palms, is thin to the touch. I only needed a dime size amount for my just-past-the-shoulder length hair.

As I used my round brush to straighten my hair while I blew it dry, you could see it working. My hair wasn't breaking and frizzing as I brushed through and gave a nice smooth appearance. I also loved the Mica in this product that provided a nice shine to my tresses. Mica, is a mineral that looks like glitter, but is not aluminum, which glitter is made of. The Mica is not overwhelming, making me look inappropriate for a daytime meeting or even a trip to school to meet with my son's teachers. It is just enough, that you look like your hair has a marvelous shine.

This product is not weighty or heavy in my hair. In fact, it's barely noticible. The way I know it's working? No frizz, silky smooth, straight hair.

You can see how fabulous my hair looks in a picture found in this post.

Joico K-PAK Style Smoothing Balm 200ml $16.99 at Amazon.com

Other great products I recommend can be found here.

Tags: , , ,

you on Review: Joico K-PAK Smoothing Balm http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/09/review-joico-k-pak-smoothing-balm_8243.html
related postReview: Joico K-PAK Smoothing Balm for you .

Blog Archive

Followers