Amazing Pictures Photos

E.l.f.'s 10% off Lip Sale You On Here » E.l.f.'s 10% off Lip Sale

Ever since I tried e.l.f.'s Super Glossy Lip Shine, I've been meaning to try out more of their other lip products.

Yesterday began a 10% sale on all of their lip products through September 18th. Use the code "Lips" at check out: e.l.f.

Products I am looking forward to trying:

Moisture Lip Color ($1): It contains natural pigments and comes in an easy to carry pen. All of the Moisture Lip Color glosses come in Vanilla Mint. I'm going to purchase Pink Lemonade.

Hypershine Gloss ($1): The description says it is a glass-like shine. Sounds good to me! The scent is Cotton Candy and I'm going to purchase either Flirt or Candy Apple. I haven't decided yet.

Tags: , ,

you on E.l.f.'s 10% off Lip Sale http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/09/elf-10-off-lip-sale_7034.html
related postE.l.f.'s 10% off Lip Sale for you .

Blog Archive

Followers