Amazing Pictures Photos

Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss You On Here » » Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss

You know how some home hair coloring kits come with that conditioner to help keep your color looking great and lasting longer? ColorSeal does just that, but now you don't have to buy the whole coloring kit just to get it.

I received ColorSeal the week that I colored my hair and used it once a week for 6 weeks. I definitely noticed a difference in that my hair had a wonderful shine to it and amazingly enough, my color lasted longer than usual. I'm at week 8 on my color and you still don't see any roots (which is unheard of when popping prenatal vitamins every night--my hair grows at the speed of sound!) So somehow this gloss has kept this amazing shine and color retention in my hair despite its fast growth.

And at the $4.49 pricetag at drugstore.com, I think it is so worth it.

you on Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/03/clairol-nice-easy-colorseal_3956.html
related postClairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss for you .

Blog Archive

Followers