Amazing Pictures Photos

Recipe for a Balanced Mom--An Inspirational Cookbook You On Here » » Recipe for a Balanced Mom--An Inspirational Cookbook

As a mom about to juggle some more (in about 9 weeks), I can tell you that I am always looking for that balance in my life. When people ask me what I do workwise, they seem a little overwhelmed:

Jordan Essentials Rep.
Beauty Blogger
b5media blogger
Pierce Mattie PR Chief Blogger (includes the main blog, fashion blog & beauty blog)
Shop for a Cure organizer

I list all of the above and then people always follow up with that big question, "You do all of that and have 4 kids???" Yes, I sure do. It's a struggle no doubt, but its important to find that balance and not go crazy in the process.

Here's a great book co-written by one of my husband's co-worker's wife's (Lisa Tarabocchia) that I think will benefit every mom looking for that balance in her life: Recipes for a Balanced Mom: An Inspirational Cookbook. It's not just a book of recipes for making a great meal, but it contains recipes for life. It focuses on you body, mind and spirit.

you on Recipe for a Balanced Mom--An Inspirational Cookbook http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/03/recipe-for-balanced-mom-inspirational_9950.html
related postRecipe for a Balanced Mom--An Inspirational Cookbook for you .

Blog Archive

Followers