Amazing Pictures Photos

Time to Spa: Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath You On Here » , » Time to Spa: Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath

I'm getting down to the wire here with the baby due in 6 weeks. With that comes a lot (and I mean a lot) of back pain, leg pain, hip pain and any other pain you can possibly think of. So being on the verge of tears every night, my husband has been wonderful and prepared a bath for me every night after dinner (insert awww here). I've been meaning to try the Skin Nourishing Milk Bath by Elemis that was sent to me months ago and this week it's time has finally come.

This creamy white bath soak is like slipping into velvet. I only put about 2 capfulls into my bath (although the instructions say to put in 5) and it just made the bath water feel like silk. If creamy can describe the scent, then creamy it is. It is so soothing and relaxing and it made my skin feel so super soft. I've loved it so much that I've basically stayed in the bath until my skin prunes.

The Skin Nourishing Milk Bath contains nourishing vitamins, amino acids and minerals, natural plant collagen from Oat Extract and Japanese Camellia Oil--and we all know I loved their Japanese Camellia Oil.

As with the Japanese Camellia Oil, Time to Spa is offering A Girl's Gotta Spa! readers 10% off their first purchase (of any products) using the code: girlsgottaspa

you on Time to Spa: Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/03/time-to-spa-elemis-skin-nourishing-milk_29.html
related postTime to Spa: Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath for you .

Blog Archive

Followers