Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Sunsilk Beyond Brunette Shampoo, Conditioner and Color Boost You On Here » » Review: Sunsilk Beyond Brunette Shampoo, Conditioner and Color Boost

I've been using Sunsilk's Beyond Brunette Shampoo, Conditioner and Color Boost for about 4 weeks now. I was a little skeptical that I would see a difference in my hair since this isn't hair color and also because I recall a fellow beauty blogger (The Beauty Brains) writing a post a while back that there was nothing new or different in Sunsilk's products then there had been previously. However, my hair color was at the end of of its 6 weeks cycle and it was really beginning to dull and fade. I figured this would really put the new Sunsilk products to the test.

I first started out with the Beyond Brunette Shampoo and the Brunette Color Boost. The Shampoo is a chestnut color with what I had first mistaken as Mica, but later found out was cocoa bean extracts. I followed it with the Color Boost for non-highlighted hair. The Color Boost honestly resembled chocolate pudding in color and consistency. You keep the Color Boost in your hair for up to 5 minutes and you are able to skip using a conditioner on the days you use the Color Boost.

I definitely noticed my hair had more shine to it and the color looked like life had been breathed back into it. I used the Color Boost 1-2 more times per week and on the other days I used the Beyond Brunette Conditioner. After about a week and a half I stopped over my girlfriend's house and she remarked on my hair. When I told her that my color was at the end of its life cycle, she was simply amazed because it looked so healthy and shiny. My roots are barely noticable, as well.

Both the shampoo and conditioner are 266ml and the Color Boost is 6fl oz. For a little over $5 each, that's not bad at all to add a little vibrancy to an otherwise dead on arrival hair color.

you on Review: Sunsilk Beyond Brunette Shampoo, Conditioner and Color Boost http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/03/review-sunsilk-beyond-brunette-shampoo.html
related postReview: Sunsilk Beyond Brunette Shampoo, Conditioner and Color Boost for you .

Blog Archive

Followers