Amazing Pictures Photos

Isaac Mizrahi's Online Store Now Open! You On Here » » Isaac Mizrahi's Online Store Now Open!

This morning when there was an email with the sender as "Isaac Mizrahi" in my inbox, I almost had a heart attack. He is my FAVORITE designer that I surely hope to meet in person one day. But alas, I forgot that I had signed up for his updates and his "people" were merely letting me know that he now has an online store.

Since I am not sure how he'd feel about me publishing pictures of his clothes on my blog, I will just tell you that

1. Pink! So many things are pink--my favorite color!
2. The Day for Night Tafetta Dress is gorgeous and I sure would love the matching shoes.
3. His perfect logo tote is adorable.
4. I can only afford the perfect logo t-shirt.

However, his Style Book (80 pages) is free to download on his site and the next version comes out on April 1st for purchase.

If you don't already know that Isaac is a fashion God, then please familiarize yourself with him because he (and his collections) takes my breath away!

you on Isaac Mizrahi's Online Store Now Open! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/03/isaac-mizrahi-online-store-now-open_4885.html
related postIsaac Mizrahi's Online Store Now Open! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers