Amazing Pictures Photos

Juice Beauty: Organics to Go You On Here » , » Juice Beauty: Organics to Go

I recently got to try out Juice Beauty's Organics to Go kit. I've heard many good things about Juice Beauty, yet I had never tried any of their products. If you think that organic beauty is simply wimpy, let me stop you right there because this kit is pretty darn powerful.

Organics to Go includes:

Cleansing Milk
Antioxidant Serum
Green Apple Peel Sensitive
Oil free Moisturizer
Hydrating Mist

This is a great kit and very much worth the money. The only issue I had was that I wasn't too fond of the fragrance. While some of the products had virtually no scent, some had a mild apple scent and then the Hydrating Mist was a little too overboard for me (like an apple that has been left in the sun to rot for weeks). Some days I've kind of avoided using the Hydrating Mist because the scent turns my stomach....however, buyer beware that I am pregnant and many times even my most favorite scents tend to turn my stomach for no reason.

That said, all of the products worked fabulously on my skin. It kept my "pregnancy mask" at bay and I especially loved the oil free moisturizer. It left no shine to my skin and my thirsty skin felt so hydrated.

The Green Apple Peel says it is for sensitive skin and I do not have sensitive skin, yet the recommended 10 minute time limit to leave it on your face was too much for me. It made my skin very red. After some trial and error, I found that 5 minutes was perfect with absolutely no redness and my skin felt as if I just had a facial. I loved it.

Have you used Organics to Go or any of Juice Beauty's other products? What did you think?

you on Juice Beauty: Organics to Go http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/04/juice-beauty-organics-to-go_08.html
related postJuice Beauty: Organics to Go for you .

Blog Archive

Followers