Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Dove Ultimate Clear in Smooth Cashmere You On Here » Review: Dove Ultimate Clear in Smooth Cashmere

A few weeks ago I was sent Dove's new Ultimate Clear anti-perspirant deodorant in their newest fragrance, Smooth Cashmere. I'm very faithfully a Degree Invisible Anti-Perspirant Deodorant girl in Powder Fresh and was a tad bit nervous to switch to something else when Degree has never let me down, but for the sake of saving beauties everywhere from underarm odor, I decided to give it a shot.

Besides Dove's Ultimate Clear being your typical anti-perspirant deodorant, it is also said to be the only deodorant made with 1/4 "transluscent moisturizers" therefore improving the look and feel of your underarms in just 5 days and also that it truly alleviates white marks. Since deodorants began touting invisible solids, that is all I have ever used. Not just due to not wanting white marks all over my clothes or being afraid to wear a sleeveless shirt in the summer, but due to images that are scarred into my brain for life.

1. My boyfriend when I was 14--he was 17 and had a love for sleeveless t-shirts and unpresadented amounts of deodorant in his Cousin It underarms. I still scream in horror thinking about it.
2. Also in my mid-teens watching a shirtless LL Cool J sing "Mama said knock you out" with deodorant pellets flying from his underarms.

I digress...

From the moment I began using Dove's Ultimate Clear, I was in love. Never did I think I would see the day when I would say that a deodorant made me feel sexy. I can't even believe I said it just now, however, the scent of Smooth Cashmere is jasmine, peach and vanilla and smells divine. I feel like I am wearing perfume and when would I see the day that someone tells me I smell good and asks me the perfume brand...only to have me say, "Its this new deodorant I am wearing"?

Yes, Ultimate Clear lives up to its claims of remaining clear and never leaving any white marks. As for the skin softening ability, that comes from the sunflower seed oil and yes, I did notice my skin was softer and much less itchy after shaving. I compared the ingredients between my usual staple and Dove and found that Dove did not contain talc, corn starch and had less aluminum (Degree 17.8%, Dove 14.8%).

Very good product and I'm afraid my Degree will now have an untimely fate meeting the trash can.

Compare prices on Dove Ultimate Clear

you on Review: Dove Ultimate Clear in Smooth Cashmere http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/04/review-dove-ultimate-clear-in-smooth.html
related postReview: Dove Ultimate Clear in Smooth Cashmere for you .

Blog Archive

Followers