Amazing Pictures Photos

She Unlimited: Bait & Switch Tactics You On Here » She Unlimited: Bait & Switch Tactics

I had put this whole She Unlimited fiasco far behind me (For reference to what happened you can read here and here). I mean, it happened in December after all and was blogged about in January. So when I received an apology letter about a week or so ago from the CEO, I wondered why they would apologize after all of this time? I knew something was up.

Since the email is marked private, I can just tell you that she claimed to know nothing of how I was treated and apologized for any misconduct and misunderstanding on their part. She went on to give her explanation of events, which honestly, seemed like total BS to me. At the end she offered me free advertising on her site. I ignored the email and went on with life.

Then a few days later, like a debt collector, I get another email from her with the title “2nd letter.” It was the same apology and it actually annoyed me a little. If you apologize, you certainly don’t try to push it on someone with a “2nd letter.” The fact that I didn’t respond should tell you something, and now you just rubbed me the wrong way by sending the apology again with the irritating “2nd letter” title. Again, I had nothing to say, so I did not respond.

Hmm. Two apology emails. This told me that something was going on, because when you apologize–you apologize and be done with it. You don’t try to get pushy about it. I had this gut feeling that there was more to this apology than just “I’m sorry.” This became apparent yesterday morning when the owner of She Unlimited sent me, b5media and Pierce Mattie PR an email with “Defamation & Libel” in the title.

Maybe those big words scare some people, but I am not your ordinary “I get scared by big words” kind of person. The owner attempted to say that it was the 3rd request to remove the posts from my blog (and PMPR's) and all mentions of She Unlimited. Of course, I had to wonder what quakery this was, since I never received such a request, nor did b5media nor did Pierce Mattie PR. They claimed my posts about what happened were slanted,defaming and biased. That’s when I realized that my gut feeling that the apology was pure BS became founded. Basically it was an attempt to try to talk to me and most likely ask me to remove the posts (which I still would’ve said no to) and when I didn’t fall for their 1st or 2nd attempt, they decided they wanted to come in heavy handed.

Well it didn’t work. b5media decided that I did nothing wrong and Steve sees nothing wrong with what he wrote about the incident on the Pierce Mattie PR blog. The post at PMPR remains and the posts at Makeup Minute remain. What saddens me the most is that it is obvious that She Unlimited faked an attempt at taking responsibility for their behavior only to try bait and switch tactics with me to get me to remove my posts. So the short of it was that they were trying to cover up their mistake by having me remove my posts, rather than just accepting the responsibility and moving on—like I had. It saddens me that they didn’t learn from their mistake of how they treated me back in December.

I’m still unsure why after all of this time it was so pertanent that they contact me to remove my posts. Why not send all the apologies and defamation emails back in January when I wrote the posts? Why wait until April 13th? It really makes me wonder what is going on.

My posts are certainly not a threat, they don’t even rank in google, so why apologize and then shove your weight around with scare tactics? Its all a big contradiction. It makes no sense to me.

So here again I will try to put this whole She Unlimited fiasco behind me and focus on better things, like giving birth to my son in a few weeks. My advice to She Unlimited–live and learn and move on.

you on She Unlimited: Bait & Switch Tactics http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/04/she-unlimited-bait-switch-tactics.html
related postShe Unlimited: Bait & Switch Tactics for you .

Blog Archive

Followers