Amazing Pictures Photos

The Body Wrap You On Here » The Body Wrap

I'm heading back up to New York on Thursday and I couldn't be more excited--or intimidated--about it. Excited because I'll be seeing Lauren, Erika and Marina; excited because I hear someone will be *possibly* meeting "The Girls in the Beauty Department" but for sure is having lunch with one of them, excited because I will be going into the office for the job I hold and love...but not having lost the weight I had wanted to after having Brody and in fact gaining weight from being stressed about my grandfather (among other life-crisises) ...I am completely intimidated about not being a size 0 in an industry where thin is the name of the game.

Enter The Body Wrap. No it won't make you thinner, but it will definitely minimize your shape. Made from a combination of Nylon and Spandex, it flattens your stomach and slenderizes your hips and thighs. It's comfortable and gives your body a firmer look to it.

Yes, I admit, I will be wearing this under my clothes. I'm very self conscious about how I look, but The Body Wrap will help me to focus on having fun and not having to worry about how I look.

Have you tried it?

you on The Body Wrap http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/11/body-wrap_3614.html
related postThe Body Wrap for you .

Blog Archive

Followers