Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Skin Free Skincare Products You On Here » Review: Skin Free Skincare Products

If you suffer from the following skin ailments, you may be interested in reading this review of Skin Free: Extreme Dry Skin, Skin or Fragrance Allergies, Psoriasis or Dermatitis.

I suffer from eczema on my elbows, Duncan suffers from eczema from head to toe and Brody's skin is super sensitive. I had the chance to try out Skin Free's Super Moisture Body Balm, Extra Moisturizing Soap, After Shower Moisture Spritz and Niaouli Butter Stick. Duncan and Brody were also involved in the review process (and their skin was very thankful).

First I am going to tell you that I loved these products because they worked. Second, there are two things I disagree with in their claims. Skin Free products are said to be fragrance free and non-greasy. The Niaouli Butter did have some fragrance, I could smell the vanilla and cocoa butter and the Moisture Balm I could also smell the cocoa butter. I realize that this is natural fragrance and not chemically based. With the exception of the soap, all of the products did feel very greasy--however it was due to the essential oils which absorbed into the skin in about 5 minutes. I have no issues with either the fragrance or greasy feeling, however for the sake of the review, I wanted to put that out there for those who might.

All Skin Free products are free of petroleum, chemicals, preservatives and colorants, which meant it was safe to use on Brody. I mainly used the soap and super moisture balm on the boys, which basically was a miracle in a bottle. Brody's dry skin and irritation was gone within a day and Duncan's eczema was minimized by 90% (he also told me it made his skin feel good). I used the Niaouli Butter Stick on my elbows, which is basically a creamy butter lotion that is easily spread as you push it up through the tube. The Extra Moisturizing Soap worked great on all of us.

I loved the simplicity of the Skin Free products--all are made of oils such as Olive Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E and the Niaouli Stick has Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Soy. Although I have heard that soy irritates eczema, my skin didn't seem to have any issues with it.

See all the Skin Free products for yourself and if you have used them, do share your experience in the comments.

you on Review: Skin Free Skincare Products http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/11/review-skin-free-skincare-products_3916.html
related postReview: Skin Free Skincare Products for you .

Blog Archive

Followers