Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Fraiche Bath Swizzle You On Here » Review: Fraiche Bath Swizzle

My life is filled with an overabundance of stress at the moment and the other day when I thought my head was going to explode, I grabbed a Lavender Fields Bath Swizzle from fraiche off my product review shelf and headed straight for the bathtub. I was on a mission of relaxation and nothing was going to stand in my way!

fraiche's Lavender Fields fragrance will get your mind prepared for total stress surrender the moment you take in its aroma. Made with goat's milk, certified organic olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter and lavender flowers, this Bath swizzle is moisturizing, softening and relaxing. It's a little smaller than a baseball and quickly begins to fizz once it hits the water, erupting the scent of serenity that is sure to make you say, "Stress? Who's stressed?"

If you were not a big fan of bath time before using this product, there is no doubt that you may just become addicted after using it. I absolutely love this product and I highly recommend it. www.myfraiche.com

Have you used this product? Share your experience and favorite scent in the comments.

you on Review: Fraiche Bath Swizzle http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/11/review-fraiche-bath-swizzle_85.html
related postReview: Fraiche Bath Swizzle for you .

Blog Archive

Followers