Amazing Pictures Photos

Fashion Week: Robert Verdi & David Evangelista You On Here » Fashion Week: Robert Verdi & David Evangelista

On my first day in the tents, I immediately spotted Robert Verdi chatting it up with the American Express' Fashion Network folks. I made my way over and talked about the last time I met him. He was so sweet and such a nice guy. And he always looks so damn good.

The next night David Evangelista was sitting two rows in front of me at the Victorya Hong runway show. David and his team did the hair for the show (and it looked amazing). I mentioned to David that he could give me a makeover and mentioned my kids wearing me out. He looked at me flabberghasted and told me I looked 12; he couldn't believe I had 4 children. ha! He remarked on my great skin and couldn't believe that I was 33. The picture below will have to do for now, as a real photographer snapped our picture (with David actually looking at the camera) and told me he'd send me the picture.

Also at the tents promoting their reality TV series was Nikki Taylor and Tyson Beckford. I can't even begin to tell you how gorgeous Nikki is in person (and tall!)



If Nikki hadn't been surrounded by "body guards" I would've asked her for a picture with me. The models from her reality show were also there and acting quite goofy. Tyson was hamming it up for the television cameras, so he was difficult to approach.

you on Fashion Week: Robert Verdi & David Evangelista http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/02/fashion-week-robert-verdi-david_3076.html
related postFashion Week: Robert Verdi & David Evangelista for you .

Blog Archive

Followers