Amazing Pictures Photos

How I survived Fashion Week: 10 Must-have Products You On Here » How I survived Fashion Week: 10 Must-have Products

When traveling there are always beauty staples that I bring with me (and some I discovered along the way), Fashion Week was no different and here are the 10 fashion week must-haves that helped me survive the chaos and look good while doing so:
1. Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Hair Dryer (Because I am slow as snails getting ready and this helps move things along)
2. Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Hair Straightener (because my hair looks nothing short of amazing with it)
3. The Body Wrap ("Oh you look like you lost weight"--um no, but The Body Wrap makes me look 10lbs less.)
4. Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap (best soap EVA)
5. Berwick Beauty Coming up Roses Nourishing Cream (smells lovely and good for your skin)
6. 3C Ski Bunny Lip & Cheek Stain (so pretty!)
7. Oral Fixation Mints (for all of that coffee)
8. Therabreath French Kiss Gum (see above--you don't want to be talking face to face with a makeup artist without fresh breath!)
9. Incoco Dry Nail Applique (I applied them on the bus in transit to NYC without a hitch!)
10. Lancome High Definicils (Seriously, this might be the best mascara to date)

What are the beauty staples you can't live without?:

you on How I survived Fashion Week: 10 Must-have Products http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-i-survived-fashion-week-10-must_09.html
related postHow I survived Fashion Week: 10 Must-have Products for you .

Blog Archive

Followers