Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Shea Terra Organic's You On Here » Review: Shea Terra Organic's

Guest post from Jessica of Sofachip.com

Routinely taking care of your skin now will help it look better in 20 years. I don't know about you, but the idea of Botox injections is not one I look upon fondly. So, let's avoid it! Let's have skin that would make Karen Walker (from Will & Grace) jealous. And since we can, let's do it for much less money, and through supporting the efforts of a company that helps people in Africa. I am pleased to share with you information and first hand experience with products from the Shea Terra Organic's line.

With a decade of research utilized, and much higher quantities of shea butter than you typically find in shea butter products, these are the haute couture of shea butters. The natural indigenous ingredients used in these products include aloe ferox, bush mango, African potato, and honeybush. These ingredients aid skin in repairing, softening, and encouraging cell renewal while breaking down the dead cells.

This is what I tried:

Indigenous Silk & Shea Butter Shower Elixir - This gives a fresh feeling, and I felt healthier using a product made with goats milk as opposed to chemicals.

Indigenous Shea Body Butter
- This is ultra healing. I used this on the dry patches I have on my skin, and I swear I could hear my skin sighing in relief. I put this on my feet at night, and then put cotton socks over them. In the morning my feet felt incredibly silky.

Indigenous Silk & Shea Butter Lotion - It's creamy and smells great. You can layer this on after using the shower elixir to make a scent even longer-lasting.

Indigenous Silk & Shea Butter Dead Sea Salt Scrub
- There is no oil floating on the top of these scrubs. The inside looks plump, and nothing goes to waste.

In short, I highly recommend all of these products. Whether you want to feel great for a Saturday afternoon of organizing photos (I'd have fun doing that - don't mock), or a Saturday night out on the town to have a drink (a Bellini, please) - you will enjoy using something from the Shea Terra Organic's line.

I was able to try each of the above products in a different scent, which I also want to describe for you:

Miombo Mango
- This was my favorite scent. It seems like everyone complimented me on how great I smelled when I wore this. Real mango extract is used, as opposed to essential oils.

Lavender of the Khosian
- This isn't a typical lavender scent. It smelled earthy but pretty.

Pink Guava Pomegranate - This smells sweet, but not cloyingly so. I really enjoyed this scent. Later knowing that the pomegranate has ellagic tannin that boosts collagen and firms and smooths cellulite - I knew this was special and women of all ages would appreciate the benefits it offers.

Vanilla Bourbon
- Not what I expected from a vanilla scent. The vanilla is still sweet, but it has a deeper fragrance.

Much like women with a new engagement ring tend to do, I couldn't stop holding out my hand and looking down with admiration. The shea butter lotion and body butter made my nails look amazingly healthy and gleam.

The company is committed to giving back. The Shea Terra Organic's product lines each support unique empowerment programs in Africa. The materials used are all sustainable and help preserve the resources of Africa.

I'm highly impressed. Look for their Black Soap Elixir's which are made from organic black soap that helps with skin problems (from acne to sun damage). They also have exceptional chocolates. Buy them! I was able to try the dark chocolate, which I shared with my Dad. He literally said, "This is the best dark chocolate I've ever had."

You can purchase the products at Nordstrom or from their website: www.sheaterraorganics.com

you on Review: Shea Terra Organic's http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/02/review-shea-terra-organic_28.html
related postReview: Shea Terra Organic's for you .

Blog Archive

Followers