Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Mod.skin Labs Weightless Lotion You On Here » Review: Mod.skin Labs Weightless Lotion

I've been using Weightless Lotion by a company called mod.skin. The company's tag line is "Deny excess--embrace modesty." The thought behind the products is deny excess in your skincare products such as synthetic detergents, dyes, fragrances, parabens and an overabundance of packaging. Mod.skin is eco-conscious and that theme flows throughout everything I received from them. I've been using the Weightless Lotion for a little over a week now, but I can tell you that my skin felt amazing just minutes after applying it.

Mod.skin's Weightless Lotion is considered a regulating fluid with organic oriental green tea, Peru balsam, organic Norwegian kelp and organic marshmallow root. I have combination skin, but it is deemed worthy for all skin types. In the glass bottle the lotion appears thick, but once pumped out, it is very fine and thin in texture. It left no residue or heavy feeling on my face and in fact, my skin felt as soft as newborn skin. I honestly kept touching my face the entire first day because I couldn't believe how soft my skin felt. Not to mention that by day 3 the flaking between my brows disappeared.

This is a really fabulous product and I can't wait to try out the other great products that came along with this. Mod.skin is offering readers free shipping on any size order using the code: free shipping. They are also offering a two week trial of their rich rice enzyme polish, The Samurai Scrub, with any purchase. www.modskinlabs.com

you on Review: Mod.skin Labs Weightless Lotion http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/02/review-modskin-labs-weightless-lotion_9705.html
related postReview: Mod.skin Labs Weightless Lotion for you .

Blog Archive

Followers