Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Be Fine Lip Exfoliator & Lip Serum You On Here » Review: Be Fine Lip Exfoliator & Lip Serum

I don't know about you, but this crazy winter weather is doing a number on my lips. My poor kids have dry cracked lips too. Thankfully I received some lip products while at Fashion Week just in the nick of time. Be Fine's Lip Exfoliator and Lip Serum have been heaven to my lips and rescued them from the depths of cracked, peeling hell. Or as my 6 year old Connor would say--"Mom! It's h-e-double hockey sticks!"

The Be Fine Lip Exfoliator is a combination of pineapple enzymes, oat bran extracts, aloe, sesame seed oil and sweet almond meal. The texture is more creamy with a few tiny pieces of "meal" to slough off the dead skin. It is so gentle and doesn't sting or hurt. Your lips will feel so soft and smooth afterwards.

I followed the Lip Exfoliator with the Lip Serum. The package says, "With chamomile and beets." I raised my eyebrow at the "beets" part when I saw that. Beets are yummy in salad or to stain a hard boiled egg with some extra flavor--but as a serum on my lips? Hmm. Of course, I've come to know that Be Fine always has interesting food combinations for their ingredients that are good for you and not so much about wearing beets on your lips. I applied the serum and much to my surprise there was no trace of beet scent and my lips were glossy and soft. In fact, I would even say my lips looked a little plumper (which could've been from the exfoliating and then serum, but they looked lovely all the same).

I'm definitely recommending both products despite that I think they are a little pricey at $20 each. Still is there really a price you can put on having healthy lips?

you on Review: Be Fine Lip Exfoliator & Lip Serum http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/02/review-be-fine-lip-exfoliator-lip-serum.html
related postReview: Be Fine Lip Exfoliator & Lip Serum for you .

Blog Archive

Followers