Amazing Pictures Photos

NKOTB--A Comeback! You On Here » NKOTB--A Comeback!

No, not a beauty review--but seriously The Budget Fashionista just sent a link out on Twitter about New Kids on the Block reuniting. I'm sure it may be old news to some of you since like January (or not) but all I can say is that the clips on their website just brought me back to age 14 and thinking I was going to start a girl band "The Girls Next Door" and tour with the boy band. (And then eventually marry Joey McIntyre and have kids and live happily ever after). Not to mention the memory of me waiting in line for 3 hours at Warwick Mall in Rhode Island just so that NKOTB's parents could give me their autograph. Their parents, how stupid was I? Even stupider--I got in the newspaper because they took off leaving hundreds of us without a penning. (I looked sad and dejected.)

I'm just sayin.

So who's with me front row when they tour? And shhhh this is just between us, I don't need the whole interweb knowing that I am a NKOTB groupie. www.nkotb.com

you on NKOTB--A Comeback! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/03/nkotb-comeback_4151.html
related postNKOTB--A Comeback! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers