Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Freeze 24/7 Freeze & Go You On Here » Review: Freeze 24/7 Freeze & Go

(Before Freeze & Go)

(After Freeze & Go)

I certainly don't enjoy showcasing my big ugly forehead to the world--but here it is in all its glory. I think nothing explains a product better than before and after pictures. These images are the results of using Freeze 24/7's newest product, Freeze & Go. No photoshopping, just actual diminished fine lines and wrinkles in a matter of 10 minutes.

While my wrinkles aren't gone forever, Freeze & Go plumps the skin to diminish their appearance and brightens it. I applied it over my makeup, so you can see what a difference it made just in the tone of my skin and in absorbing any excess oil. While the product is a cream, it is non-greasy and non-oily, so it can smooth over your makeup without disturbing it.

Freeze & Go is portable and the removeable mirror reveals the top for dispensing the cream. The bottom of the pod-like package twists to give you a set amount of product with each twist. I only needed to twist it twice to get what I needed for my forehead. The first few times you use it you will notice that your skin feels a slight tightening sensation. It only lasts a few minutes and then is no longer noticeable. However, week 2 into using Freeze & Go, I didn't even notice it anymore.

I'd say it works. Have you used it?

you on Review: Freeze 24/7 Freeze & Go http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/03/review-freeze-247-freeze-go.html
related postReview: Freeze 24/7 Freeze & Go for you .

Blog Archive

Followers