Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Solessence SheaShea*XieXie Intense Unrefined Shea Butter You On Here » Review: Solessence SheaShea*XieXie Intense Unrefined Shea Butter

We're all aware of my love affair with Solessence's Cream de la Coconut Sugar Scrub, but to experience that and their Intense Unrefined Shea Butter (also in coconut)? My skin is in silky smooth heaven. These ridiculous winters in Northeast PA will drive anyone's skin mad (8 inches of snow one day---50 degrees the next, global warming anyone?), so I like to keep my more intensely moisturizing products handy until Spring decides to make its grand entrance into my world...and in the Poconos that sometimes happens in May.

SheaShea and XieXie are actually said the same way (Shea). Solessence's shea butter has double the shea; one in liquid form mixed with pure shea butter. And let me tell you--the consistency is exactly like butter. It is very thick and almost like a paste as you scoop it in your fingers, but as soon as it is applied to your skin, the warmth of your body heat softens it and it spreads quite easily.

I absolutely love this coconut scent. Staring outside at the dreary whiteness of snow covered everything--I feel like I am laying on the white sands of Sanibel Island taking in the warmth of the sun (oh to be 19 again and relive that vacation!) When I need to lift my spirits, the scent of this shea butter always seems to do the trick.

Try it out yourself (and the sugar scrub too!) at Solessence.com

you on Review: Solessence SheaShea*XieXie Intense Unrefined Shea Butter http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/03/review-solessence-sheasheaxiexie.html
related postReview: Solessence SheaShea*XieXie Intense Unrefined Shea Butter for you .

Blog Archive

Followers