Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: KLEAN Bath & Body Soaks & Body Polish You On Here » Review: KLEAN Bath & Body Soaks & Body Polish

It's been a while since I've gotten some products from KLEAN Bath & Body, but I could hardly pass up a chance to try out some of their new products, as well as their newest scent.

KLEAN Soaks: I chose KLEAN's Dead Sea Soak. The ingredients are very cut & dry--Dead Sea Salt, solar salt, dendric salt, coconut oil, lavender buds (because I chose lavender as my scent) & essential oil. When you open the bottle the lavender scent whisks you off to a place of relaxation. While strong in the bottle, I found it less so once it mixed in with the water. While it wasn't as strong as I would've liked it to be, the soak was still amazing for my skin. (A Milk Soak may be next for me!)

Ginger Tea Sugar Body Polish: Just as I fell in love with KLEAN's Blue Hawaii fragrance for their sugar scrub, I think it may be possible that I am head over heels for Ginger Tea. It is a warm scent that smells sweet in a relaxing and sultry sort of way. When you breathe in the fragrance you'll smell spiced tea. I've also loved their sugar polish since way back when, but pair it with an incredible fragrance and I am in heaven.

Now I also heard that their newest fragrance, Exhale, was amazing so I got it in a small Klean Mist. This is such a clean fragrance and will not disappoint! It is a fresh citrus bouquet of bergamot, grapefruit and orange; followed by notes of cornmint, fresh ozone; and a dry down of woods and sandalwood. Must.get.more.now!

Come see all KLEAN has to offer at www.kleanbathandbody.com.

*Photo Credit: KLEAN

you on Review: KLEAN Bath & Body Soaks & Body Polish http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/03/review-klean-bath-body-soaks-body.html
related postReview: KLEAN Bath & Body Soaks & Body Polish for you .

Blog Archive

Followers