Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Breeze You On Here » Review: Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Breeze

Sitting at a table at Olives in Manhattan, I was handed 3 white litmus type strips of paper. It was Fashion Week and I remember watching the rain come down in large drops hitting scurrying New Yorkers as they tried to hail a cab. The fragrance of fresh citrus and the softness of jasmine filled my senses and, for a brief moment, had me drift off into a daydream of fluffy white clouds, a pollution-free crystal blue sky and glistening waters...

Then I came back to my senses and realized I was just eating butternut tortelli (the best ever) and taking in the newest fragrance from Elizabeth Arden--Mediterranean Breeze.

Mediterranean Breeze:

Top notes: Pink grapefruit, white nectarine, bergamont
Middle notes: Jasmine, violet, sweet almond
Base notes: Cedarwood, sandalwood, musk

As my Elizabeth Arden contact dipped each paper separately into the notes, I remember thinking that all three would make for great fragrances. Then, as they came together, I remember thinking what an amazing way that was to take it in; allowing me to piece it all together through my senses. The pink grapefruit hits you first, making you feel like you literally just sliced into the juicy pink fruit and the musk give it almost an earthy, white sand between your toes gritty feeling.

I have a 1oz sample of it here as I write this and it makes me want to pop into my Born sandals, capri's and a short sleeve shirt and bathe in the sunlight, but just as Spring is still weeks away, Mediterranean Breeze only becomes available in April. I definitely recommend putting it on your "to buy" list.

you on Review: Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Breeze http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/03/review-elizabeth-arden-mediterranean_2129.html
related postReview: Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Breeze for you .

Blog Archive

Followers