Amazing Pictures Photos

Beauty Wishlist--If Money Was No Object, Who Would Style Your Hair? You On Here » Beauty Wishlist--If Money Was No Object, Who Would Style Your Hair?

As I sit here disgusted with my hair--all 20 inches, dead ends and dried out, I secretly wish for an email to come along and offer me a fabulous makeover. Makeovers here in Northeast PA don't happen--I have yet to find a hair stylist that rocks my world, instead just super customer service with average hair cuts.

This got me thinking, if money was no object and distance no matter--who would you want giving you the best hair style of your adult life?



There are two people I have always wanted to transform my hair:


-Nick Arrojo (Because he has a great personality, is uber talented and tells it like it is.)
-David Evangelista (Because when I met him this past Feb., he was the sweetest guy ever and did an awesome job on the model's hair for Victorya Hong.)

I know I could never afford either of their services (it's like $400 for a hair cut) but a girl can dream. What about you? Who is your dream hair stylist?

you on Beauty Wishlist--If Money Was No Object, Who Would Style Your Hair? http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/06/beauty-wishlist-if-money-was-no-object_09.html
related postBeauty Wishlist--If Money Was No Object, Who Would Style Your Hair? for you .

Blog Archive

Followers