Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: FitFlops You On Here » Review: FitFlops

Walking is a part of our daily lives. For some more than others, if they live in a big city and their feet are their mode of transportation. For those of us, with less active lives, walking is just a means of getting to point A to point B. In the summer I love to wear flip flops. I'm a girl whose feet love to be sock-free to show off a fresh pedicure, but flip flops have no arch support and tend to feel a bit uncomfortable by days end. Then I met the FitFlop and I haven't stopped telling people about it since (really, ask everyone in NEPA).

My job requires me to sit at my desk all day and I'm also a self-admitted workaholic. I can't say I've ever really allowed myself much time for exercise. Yet these amazing FitFlops not only feel like I am walking on stablized-like tempurpedic foam, but they are built in such a way that works my leg muscles as I walk. They come in great styles, so I have a great looking flip flop. I have to admit, I was so skeptical before I received them, but as soon as you put them on your feet you immediately realize they are a very different type of shoe. Function+Fashion=the right shoe for me.

It does take a day or two to get used to them. What happens is that it's almost this "rocking" type movement that they create that causes your body to force yourself to balance as you walk. Almost like being on a balance ball and how it works your core--just imagine that balance ball being in the center area of your shoe. The FitFlop works the back of your calves, your upper thighs and yes even your behind. Believe me, I feel it. Not in a painful I-just-worked-out-for-an-hour type feeling, but you can actually feel that these shoes are working your muscles.

Have I noticed my legs looking firmer? I've only been wearing them for a few weeks, so I can't say there is any definitive difference, but I can feel it working and my take on it is--I can wear flip flops as I normally would or I can wear FitFlops and put those muscles into action.

I'll stick with the FitFlops. www.thefitflop.com

you on Review: FitFlops http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/06/review-fitflops_6890.html
related postReview: FitFlops for you .

Blog Archive

Followers