Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Joico K-PAK Shampoo & Conditioner You On Here » Review: Joico K-PAK Shampoo & Conditioner

After my hair debacle with Clairol's Perfect 10, my hair was in dire need of some help--and fast because Fashion Week was only a few days away. My hair was super dried out, the color was dull and drab (and yes I just colored it!) and my hair was a frizz nightmare. That's when I remembered how much I loved my Joico K-PAK Liquid Reconstruct and decided to try the line's shampoo & conditioner.

So remember that picture I am constantly posting? You know the one in this post that you are probably sick of by now? Well that is Joico K-PAK in action. My hair was a complete mess I tell you and I honestly thought I was going to go to Fashion Week and stick out like a sore thumb from the frizz and uber dryness. Yet, Joico's K-PAK shampoo & conditioner came to my rescue by intensely moisturizing my hair, leaving it super soft and manageable. And that's what it's meant to do after all; it's designed for damage repair.

Is your hair in need of some major therapy? Joico's K-PAK may be just what you need.

you on Review: Joico K-PAK Shampoo & Conditioner http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/06/review-joico-k-pak-shampoo-conditioner.html
related postReview: Joico K-PAK Shampoo & Conditioner for you .

Blog Archive

Followers