Amazing Pictures Photos

Monday's Cut: David Beckham Shows His "Stuff" For Armani You On Here » Monday's Cut: David Beckham Shows His "Stuff" For Armani

I'm sure I am not the only girl who is jealous that Victoria Beckham has the hottest husband on the planet. But if I can't have David Beckham (and neither can you, sorry) then we can at least drool a little over his large, poster size...ad for Armani hanging from Macy's in San Francisco. I hear it overlooks a 6,000 seat amphitheater--how much do you want to bet women will be finding an excuse to have lunch at that amphitheater each day? I know I would.

Check it out for yourself on NY Mag's The Cut.

you on Monday's Cut: David Beckham Shows His "Stuff" For Armani http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/06/monday-cut-david-beckham-shows-his-for_23.html
related postMonday's Cut: David Beckham Shows His "Stuff" For Armani for you .

Blog Archive

Followers