Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Corioliss Wet to Dry Flat Iron You On Here » Review: Corioliss Wet to Dry Flat Iron

Ever since my love affair with my Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Hair Straightener, I've been dying to try a flat iron that works on wet hair. A while back (when my hair was about 6 inches shorter) my hair stylist had used one and it seemed to do a decent job. I think we all enjoy shortcuts every now and then and I know I'd love to dry my hair and flat iron it all in one shot. That's when I decided to try out the Corioliss Wet to Dry Flat Iron.

The Corioliss Wet to Dry Flat Iron has vent holes in its plates to allow steam to evaporate as you work it through your wet hair. When I plugged in this flat iron, it emitted a very strong smell that was very unpleasant. I ended up opening the window each time I used it because I didn't want the smell to travel into other areas of the house. It was almost like a burning plastic smell, although it wasn't around any plastic and nothing was burning. It heat up pretty quickly , although there is no setting to adjust to the heat you want. Base heat is 410 (f) and the highest it is said it heat up to is 430. I normally flat iron my hair on 330 F, but I wasn't sure if the higher temperature was what it took to carry your hair from wet to dry.

The first 5 sections of hair I dried sizzled and popped as it dried my hair. It dried it fairly quickly, however I noticed that my hair seemed to look much thicker than it normally does when I flat iron. After the first 5 sections, it seemed to take longer to dry my hair. I would have to go over the same section several times for it to dry, whereas at the beginning it only took once. It took about 15 minutes to dry my hair. To be fair, my hair is 20 inches long, so I knew it would take some time.

My hair definitely thickened and looked frizzy, which was the opposite look I was going for. I couldn't move my fingers through my hair freely, as they would get caught in tangles. I was pretty frustrated and ended up turning on the Conair and using it to defrizz and straighten my locks.

I got this flat iron from Misikko, a great beauty company here in PA. They do have other flat irons to choose from and usually always have a sale going on.

Have you tried this flat iron? Am I alone in having an awful time with it?

you on Review: Corioliss Wet to Dry Flat Iron http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/06/review-corioliss-wet-to-dry-flat-iron_08.html
related postReview: Corioliss Wet to Dry Flat Iron for you .

Blog Archive

Followers