Amazing Pictures Photos

Monday's Cut: CFDA on Skinny Models You On Here » Monday's Cut: CFDA on Skinny Models

Anyone who knows me knows there are two models I love love love. Chanel Iman and Coco Rocha. I was lucky to be able to be backstage when Chanel was getting her makeup done for Jason Wu (and I can even tell you how nice she is?), but sadly didn't see Coco at any of the shows I attended.

The CFDA held a panel last week on Skinny Models and Coco Rocha was a guest speaker. NY Mag's The Cut gives a snapshot look into how it all went down: Skinny Models & Coco Rocha

Photo: (c) Shannon Nelson
Tags: Beauty Blog

you on Monday's Cut: CFDA on Skinny Models http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/06/monday-cut-cfda-on-skinny-models_3272.html
related postMonday's Cut: CFDA on Skinny Models for you .

Blog Archive

Followers