Amazing Pictures Photos

Bad makeup day. You On Here » Bad makeup day.

Yesterday was really good day with makeup.

My LOTD was pretty, and the CallowLily was a success.

I really can't say same of today.

I first did a 1920's inspired makeup with dark round eyes and dark lips:


 

Well, it made me look awfully tired.

I washed it away, and did another one:

 

This one is quite awful too, and if I would have the time, I would do another one.
But since I don't have time, I have to stick with this one.

But anyway, soon I'm of to get my new shoes:



Oh, and I was about to order MAC Eye Shadow Palette - Novel Twist - 5 Warm Eyes yesterday:

It has both Vanilla and Club, and it would be cheaper to order that palette, than buy Vanilla and Club  from sore, but then my browser crashed in PayPal site. It does it apparently every time. So I apparently has my own personal shopping lock :S *sigh*

you on Bad makeup day. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/09/bad-makeup-day.html
related postBad makeup day. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers