Amazing Pictures Photos

Go me! You On Here » , , , » Go me!

Wohoo, MakeupGeek.com is holding another Weekly Challenge!
Yet again I'm not participating for winning, but just for fun and for practice.

This one is football team inspired. Too bad I don't know ANYTHING about football :D
There was these tiny little pictures of team logos, but one got my eye:



Apparently it's a logo for New England Patriots.
Don't ask, I have no idea :D

Anyway, I wanted to do a makeup based on that image.

Here's what I came up with:







JUST KIDDING :D

This one isn't the final one either:




I then added some liquid liner to bring out the shape:



And finally I cleaned up a bit and added some more white to lower lashline and inner corner:




NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
MAC Smootblue technakohl for outlines
120 color palette red & dark blue
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara


Oh, and I just rechieved e-mail which said that my SMH -palette is shipped!

you on Go me! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/09/go-me.html
related postGo me! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers