Amazing Pictures Photos

Mixing and Fixing You On Here » , , , , » Mixing and Fixing

First I wanna say, that mixing your own eyeshadow shades is FUN!

I wanted a special kind of green today, and I decided to mix one by myself.

I took small amounts of Gosh Emerald, Gosh Blue Whale, Mschic mineral black, Gosh Glamour, Gosh Paradise and mixed them all together.
And here's swatches of how it looks like:

Natural light:


Direct sunlight:
 
 
 
 
Wow! I think it's really pretty, and you can't quite tell is it green, blue, black or what *g*
I'm so happy ^^

Then my LOTD, which I actually like very much. I think I got just the green I've been wanting:




In the sunlight:

 

MAC Moss Scape p/p

MAC Painterly p/p
MAC One-Off e/s (lid)

MAC Kelly Green pigm. (blended all over the colored area)
MAC Vintage Gold pigm. (inner corner)
MAC Antique Green pigm. (outer corner + waterline)
Jangsara's Special Mixture *g* (crease and lower lashline)

MAC Swimming e/s (blending + inner lower lashline)
MAC Vanilla pigm. (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline + waterline)
MF FLE mascara


Soon we head to train station, and to NIGHTWISH GIG! \o/

EDIT: Just HOW cool is this:





Somebody has just registered to YouTube, and I'm the THIRD one she subscribes to, along with those AMAZING makeup gurus!
I feel really honored!

you on Mixing and Fixing http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/09/mixing-and-fixing.html
related postMixing and Fixing for you .

Blog Archive

Followers