Amazing Pictures Photos

Eyes and lips You On Here » , , , » Eyes and lips

Today's look was kind of ispired by my yesterday's bridal makeup.

I found again the "nude lid" and "colorful crease" thing.

I also have a horrible headache, so the blending is a bit crappy, sorry for that. I guess no one will look my makeup that close, that they would even notice *g*

In natural light:




With flash:
 
 

MAC Painterly p/p
Nyx Jumbo pencil in Milk
Grimas matte white
MAC Off the Page e/s
MAC Reflects Rust glitter
MAC Orb e/s
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MF False Lash Effect mascara


Thanks for CanDe Faces of the idea for using Reflects Rust over Off the Page. It really is amazing!




Then LIPS. Not today's lips!

I did a little test yesterday with Push the Edge pigment. I took vaselin and Push the Edge, and applied it to my lips. Quite nice *g*


Not the most smoothest result, but I think it's work for dramatic looks.

Then swach of the MAC Hue lipstick.

First in natural light:








Then with flash, this shows the color better I guess:

It's very pale, almost nude, but still pink.




I guess that's it for now.

I ask yet again, is there something you might wanna see? I'm currently suffering of the lack of ideas, so I'm really open to suggestions!

you on Eyes and lips http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/09/eyes-and-lips.html
related postEyes and lips for you .

Blog Archive

Followers