Amazing Pictures Photos

LOTD: Grasshopper You On Here » , , , » LOTD: Grasshopper



Yesterday I was going through my Nyx pearl mania pigments, and "found" the one called Grass.
I don't know why I didn't discover this great shade earlier!






MAC Painterly p/p
NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
NYX pearl mania Grass
MuS Lovely Linnea e/s
Mschic Mineral blacl e/s
MuS Goldglow
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MF False Lash Effect mascara
Lyra white eyepencil

Then I got my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in light medium.
I bought it used, so I was a bit afraid if the color would be too dark, but it's seems to be just the right shade:


It feels quite nice, but it hasn't yet changed my life of anything *g*
I'll let you know if my life changes radically or something :D

you on LOTD: Grasshopper http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/09/lotd-grasshopper.html
related postLOTD: Grasshopper for you .

Blog Archive

Followers