Amazing Pictures Photos

LOTD: Deep Blue Something You On Here » , , , , , » LOTD: Deep Blue Something

I was thrilled to do my LOTD with MAC Deep Blue Green pigment. I LOVE it.


 
 

Couple bad pics that show the colors better:




One more in the direct sunlight:
 


Changing of the color is IMO amazing.

MAC Blackground p/p
MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Vanilla pigm.
MAC Antique Green pigm.
MAC Deep Blue Green pigm.
MAC Dark Soul pigm.
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MF FLE mascara


Oh, and  my Lips Of The Day:

GOSH Soft'n Shine Lip Balm in38 Aubergine
GOSH Auburn Twist lip liner
Nameless nude in the middle

And I also tried to do a tutorial of my old Precious Treasure -makeup, but I kind failed.
Firstly because of my broken flash, secondly 'cos I used different and bigger rhinestones this time.
Any way, this is the final look:
 

An then I tried to do more "wearable look" for MakeupGeek's weekly challenge:
 

Oh well. I guess that's it for now.

Oh.

And I finally gave up, and ordered MAC Alexander McQueen Pagan eyeshadow. :3

you on LOTD: Deep Blue Something http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/09/lotd-deep-blue-something.html
related postLOTD: Deep Blue Something for you .

Blog Archive

Followers