Amazing Pictures Photos

Gosh! Poker her face, quick! You On Here » , , » Gosh! Poker her face, quick!

Hola again!

My twitter followers may already know that I made another Gaga look today, this time from Pokerface video.

I was actually inspired by my Gosh effect powders, I haven't used them in a long time, and I decided to use them.
And I have to admit that I still love them. They are the next best loose eyeshadows after MAC pigments. And Ben Nye is good too.

But anyway, here's my Gosh Pokerface look:

Here's a pic with a bit of manipulation, so it'll look the same as in the video ( skin blurred, color changed, mic added, as well as the screw to the cheek thing):


And of course, here's Gaga:

I used:
  • Gosh Love that Green Mint eyeshadow stick(lid)
  • Gosh Love that Ivory eyeshadow stick (highlight)
  • Gosh Paradise effect powder            
  • Gosh Sea Me effect powder             = all mixed together to get the right shade (lid, crease)
  • Gosh Steel effect powder   
  • Gosh Angel effect powder (highlight)
  • Gosh Holographic Silver effect powder (crease, outer corner)
  • Gosh Black Ink eye pencil (lower lashline)
  • MAC Blacktrack fluidline (upper lashline, waterline)
  • Gosh Wonder Volume mascara 
  • MAC #34 false lashes
  • NYX  Terra Cotta Blush
  • MAC Sandy B + Gosh Darling on the lips
And then some unmodiefied pics:

 And closeups:

 (You can see the Holographic Silver glitter in here quite well)


But anyway, I was actually quite happy with this.

PS. The cheek metal thing is actually made from household aluminium foil :D

you on Gosh! Poker her face, quick! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/03/gosh-poker-her-face-quick.html
related postGosh! Poker her face, quick! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers